If You Love Music You Will Love Carlene Davis
Welcome to the personal blog of Carlene Davis, a blog for best reggae music, artists and culture. Here we will feature some of the most trendsetting artists in the industry and wider entertainment coverage in general. With that, we mean games, TV, movies, and much more that will be coming in the future. For now, though, we have settled on just featuring this outstanding site for US gamers that are interested in the best online casinos.
Carlene Davis is a famous Jamaican gospel reggae singer artist. She has set her mark in the Carlene Davis gospel songs world. Carlene Davis gospel music and Carlene Davis gospel songs are a heartthrob among the reggae lovers.
Origins Of Reggae
Reggae is a word from Spanish vocabulary which means “the king’s music” and had been first coined by the legendary Jamaican gospel reggae singers artist Bob Marley. In Latin, the word “region” means “to the king”. The genre of reggae is first noted to date back in Jamaica in the latter part of the 1960s. This genre of music denotes that style of best reggae music that developed from Rocksteady Genres and the Ska genres of music. Jamaican musicians like Winston Wright and Jackie Mittoo shifted to Reggae from Rocksteady with the singles like Clancy Eccles’s “Say What You’re Saying” in 1967 and Lee Perry’s “People Funny Boy” in 1968. The earliest recorded Reggae song is said to be The Pioneer’s Long Shot (Bus’ Me Bet) in 1968.
Importance Of Reggae Music In The World Culture
Reggae is a popular form of music of Jamaica and signifies the life and history of the Jamaicans. It has shown the world how Jamaicans lead their lives, their lifestyle, and culture. The majority of the population of Jamaica are Africans who had been brought to Jamaica during the colonial period. The hardships of the life of the slaves can be clearly heard in the best reggae music . It is a form of the best reggae music that celebrates their sense of nationalism and narrates the story of the hardship of the masses of Jamaica. Reggae means regular and the music talks about the regular sufferings of the life of the people. It is far different from the love and sex songs and songs that talk about spirituality, nationalism and social and political conditions of the life of the people.
Many movies have been made on the reggae life.
- Third World Cop (1999),
- The Harder They Come (1972),
- Smile Orange (1976),
- Shottas (2002),
- Dancehall Queen (1997),
- One Love (2003),
- Rockers (1978),
- The Lunatic (1991),
- The Mighty Quinn (1989)
- Better Mus’ Come (2010) are the ten best reggae movies of all time.
The best reggae music of all times is
- No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley & the Wailers,
- Israelites by Desmond Dekker & the Aces,
- Stir It Up by Bob Marley & the Wailers,
- Pressure Drop by Toots & the Maytals,
- The Harder They Come by Jimmy Cliff,
- One Love by Bob Marley & the Wailers,
- 54-46 That’s My Number by Toots & the Maytals,
- Satta Massagana by The Abyssinians,
- Funky Kingston by Toots & the Maytals and
- Montego Bay by Freddie Notes & The Rudies
The reggae themed slots in the online casinos like Jamaican-A-Fortune! and Bob’s Coffee Shop are super popular slots games. These slots games can be played for free using the casino bonus that the legal casinos offer by which you can earn real money. These online casinos offer a fun way to earn real money by playing slots games for free using a casino bonus. Futhrermore, you can play games on online casinos for free, of you use the casino bonus.
Influence Of Reggae In Entertainment
Reggae has been a popular theme in the entertainment industry, be it movies or games or music. Bob Marley is no wonder the most celebrated artists of all times. Let’s talk about some famous works related to the reggae theme in the following columns.
Reggae in Movies :
Reggae has been a very touching subject when it comes to making movies.
- Bashment: a story of a group of Jamaican caught in crime in Brooklyn
- Rude Boy: about a Jamaican gangster in Los Angeles
- Shottas: another movie on Jamaican gangster
- Wah Do Dem: about a Jamaican hipster who breaks up with his girlfriend and takes a cruise
- Countryman: about CIA activity in Jamaica
Reggae In Games
Reggae as a theme is as adventurous and musical in the games as it is in real life
- Wiki Music Picture Click
- ‘Three Little Birds’ Lyrics 3.
- Word Ladder: Legend
- Bolt Riley
- Bob’s Coffee Shop
Famous Reggae Musicians
Here is a list of some of the notable artist names in the world of best reggae music and jamaican gospel reggae singers:
- The Abyssinians: famous for its harmonies and Rastafari movement
- The Aces: best known for Desmond Dekker
- Glen Adams: Jamaican musician, arranger, engineer, composer, producer in new york since the 1970s
- Baba Brook: a jazz artist since 1950s
- Baby Cham: a rapper, actor, and songwriter, infamous for his “Ghetto Story” in 2006
- Baby Wayne: a dancehall artist is known for his conscientious lyrics
- Daab: a reggae band from Poland
- Danny Red: British reggae musician
- Clint Eastwood: a Jamaican deejay,
- Boris Gardiner: singer, songwriter, and a bass guitarist